DreamActivist Georgia along with community members and supporters will rally outside the Obama for America campaign office demanding that his administration stop the deportation of DREAM Act eligible youth by signing an Executive Order.
“We know that President Obama has the power to issue an Executive Order and stop Dream Act eligible deportations and we demand that he use his power to take action today.” ~ Martin Lopez DreamActivist GA
“We have many open cases of dreamers here in Georgia who are facing deportation proceedings for things such as driving with out license. Jesus Cruz is a clear example of how Prosecutorial discretion is not working and we now need the strength of an Executive Order to stop these deportations” ~ Nataly Ibarra DreamActivist Georgia
We will no longer stand by and continue to count the record number of deportations that tear families apart. President Obama’s administration’s in-action has forced us to take direct action and we are not turning back. Join us!
What: Rally Demanding that President Obama grant
an Executive Order stopping all
Dream Act eligible deportations.
When : Wednesday June 13th ,2012
Where OFA-GA headquarters in Atlanta
171 Auburn Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30303
*Marta Accessible! Georgia State Station*
Don’t forget to sign the petition below. http://
- Dreamers need Executive Order Now! Atl,Ga <3
- “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”. ♥ In solidarity with Colorado Undocumented Youth!
- NIYA Demands Executive Order to Stop Deportations of DREAM Act-eligible Youth
- The Nightmare Continues for Jesus Cruz
- Stop Jesus’ Deportation – Make a Call & Sign Petition!